2011 – Present
Clients have included: Rogers, Plantronics, BMO, Andrew Peller Wines, Scotiabank.
2013 – 2014
Associate Creative Director
Clients included: American Express, Moneris, Dove.
2008 – 2011
Henderson Bas Kohn
Clients included: Coke, Molson, Tim Hortons, Capital One, Mercedes-Benz.
2006 – 2008
Capital C Communications
Clients included: Dove, Sunsilk, Milestone’s, Canada Post, Andrew Peller Wines.
2001 – 2006
Clients included: Panasonic, Nestlé, Petro-Canada, OLGC, and Bell Canada.
2000 – 2001
Junior Copywriter/Creative Assistant
Strateco Strategic Communications
Writing and design for clients such as: Cadbury, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Maple Leaf, and Ocean Spray.
- 2011 Applied Arts Awards:
Craft, Copywriting, “Stouffer’s MAN DAY”
- 2010 Applied Arts Awards:
Tim Hortons, Roll up the Rim, iCoke Olympic Launch
- 2010 W3 Awards: Silver, Kraft Dinner, Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- 2009 Digital Marketing Award: Gold, Gaming, “Coke Zero Dance Hero”
- 2009 FWA: Mercedes Benz B-Class
- 2008 FWA: Coke Zero Dance Hero
- 2008 Applied Arts Award: XOXO Holiday Campaign
- 2008 Promo Awards: Best In Show: Sunsilk Wig Out, Gold, Charity Program, Dove Campaign for Real Beauty
- 2005 CMA Award: Merit, Retail Program – Shoppers Drug Mart/CIBC
- 2004 MAA Globe Award: Best Brand-Building Campaign Worldwide – Panasonic, “Getnlucky.com”
“Awards Are Stupid, I Want One.” Applied Arts. April, 2011
“Foot, Meet Door.” Applied Arts. June, 2011